Armors – there are only 3 types of armor in rotmg.
Leather Armors for: rogue, archer, assassin, huntress, trickster, ninja. It have tiers from 1 to 13, the main stats are def and dex.
In UT and ST there can be different stats, as well as some have buffs for example:
- +18 def
- +10 spd
- on taking over 40 damage gives you invisibility for 2 seconds.
- cooldown: 5 seconds
- +10 def
- +8 dex
- +5 vit
- +3 spd
- 10% chance to receive dex boost (+10 dex) for 5 seconds on taking damage
Robes for: wizard, priest, necromancer, mystic, sorcerer, bard. In standard shooting ranges it gives att, def, wis and mana.
From UT and ST it’s worth looking at:
- +60 HP
- +15 DEF
Shendyt of Geb
- +25 HP
- +25 MP
- +15 DEF
- +7 VIT
- +7 WIS
Vesture of Duality
- +12 DEF
- +10 SPD
- +5 ATT
- +40 MP
- when used grants: ATT boost (+15 ATT) and DEF decrease (-6 DEF) on self for 5 seconds.
Heavy Armors for: warrior, knight, paladin, samurai.
The standard tiers gives only protection.
From UT and ST the most popular are:
- +20 def
- + 40 HP and MP
Resurrected Warrior’s Armor
- +150 MP
- +17 DEF
- +15 WIS
- imposes debuff on you (-10 wis) for 3 seconds when taking damage.
Heavy Protective Matrix
- +21 Def
- gives you a chance not to die due to the buff.
- taking damage when below 75 HP: Gain Invulnerable for 2 seconds and Dazed for 5 seconds. Cooldown: 240 seconds