Necromancer – is a long-range fighter, can be very strong in battle, very similar to Wizard
How to Unlock: Reach level 20 with Wizard and level 20 with Priest
1) Weapon – staff
2) The ability – Skull
3) Clothes – Robe
1) large damage from a long distance and good attack speed
2) Its ability drains the life force from its enemies, thus it replenishes HP to itself and other players nearby, the more enemies will be in the zone of the ability’s action – the more HP you will replenish. Past 50 WIS, skulls will receive bonuses such as increased damage and healing range. The damage bonuses are different per skull but the Heal radius increase is always 0.5 tiles per 10 WIS over 50, with the exception of the Skull of Corrupted Souls, which has a heal radius increase of 0.8 tiles per 10 WIS over 50. Please do not forget about other players, you need to use your ability not only to replenish your HP, but also the HP of other players, so you can save the lives of players. Don’t forget, good always comes back !
3) Enough MP and high MP regeneration speed.
1) Poor survival – not enough DEF, so you need to often Dodge enemy shots and time to squeeze your ability to make up for your HP or squeeze the Nexus (R) button.
For effective use of Necromancer I recommend from the very beginning of the game to go to the shore and near the shore to pump on low level mini bosses and knock them out of these things:
1) T1 Staff (10-30 damage) – T2 Staff (15-35 damage) or T3 Staff (20-40 damage)
2) T1 Skull (+5 HP, Heal: 45, Base Damage: 55, Defense Ignored: 5, Radius: 2.75)
3) T2 Robe(+3 Def +1 Wis) or T3 Robe (+4 Def +1 Wis +10 MP)
4) T1 Ring (HP, Damage)
Now the task is more difficult:
You need to reach 20 LVL and knock out the mini bosses these things:
1) T5 Robe( +6 Def +2 Wis +20 MP), or T6 Robe ( +7 Def +3 Wis +25 MP)
2) T2 Ring – T3 Ring (HP or attack)
3) T6 Staff (40-70 damage) or T7 Staff (45-85 damage)
4) T3 Skull (+30 HP, Radius 3.25, Base Damage: 110, Heal: 90, Defense Ignored: 15)
Most often falls from these mini bosses:
I advise you not to miss such buildings, they have chests in which there are useful things:
Don’t forget about the hints, they will help you find the right mini bosses
Now you have an even more difficult and responsible task. You need to go to the gods and knock these things out:
1) T8 Staff (50-90 damage)
2) T7 Robe (+8 Def +3 Wis +30 MP) – T8 Robe (+1 ATT +8 Def +4 Wis +35 MP)
3) T4 Ring (HP or Attack)
You need to beat out these gods:
The gods are strong mobs that are on the gray plate of the world. During the farm of the gods, I advise you to be very careful, as they can accumulate a huge number of them, from which very strong players sometimes die, you need to press the Nexus (R) button in time, so as not to lose all progress !
Now you need to knock these things out:
1) T11 Staff (55-100 damage) – T12 Staff (60-100 damage)
2) T12 Robe ( +3 Attack +12 Def +6 Wis +50 MP ) – T13 Robe (+4 Attack +13 Def +6 Wis +55 MP)
3) T5 ring (HP или Attack )
4) T4 Skull (+45 HP, Base Damage: 140, Heal: 100, Defense Ignored: 25, Radius: 3.5) – T5 Skull (+60 HP, Base Damage: 170, Heal: 105, Defense Ignored: 35, Radius: 3.75)
This is increasingly the case with the Oryx the Mad God 2 dungeon, which opens after clearing bosses in the world
(The image shows Oryx the Mad God )
After the defeat of this boss opens Oryx the Mad God 2
(The image shows Oryx the Mad God 2)
If you are tired of not getting things, I have a solution for that! The things you need can be easily, profitably and quickly purchased on the site https://realmshop.info/product-category/all-sets/all-sets-necromancer/
Also do not forget about the character’s impregnation! Because thanks to the impregnation-your character becomes much stronger, when you reach 8/8 of the impregnation you will have:
1)Hit Points – 670 (a rare pot, highly prized in the game and falls from high-level Dungeons bosses such as: Killer Bee Queen, three Tomb of the Ancients bosses, etc)
2)Magic Points – 385 (rare pot, but not valued as much as life, also falls from high-level dungeons bosses: it often falls from the blue dragon in Lair of Draconis, from the second boss The Shaters, босса The Crawling Depths etc)
3)Attack – 60 (this is the usual sweat that can fall from all bosses and gods)
4)Defense – 25 (among all the usual pot – this is the most valuable, it also falls from almost all the bosses of the Dungeons, but does not fall from the gods)
5)Speed – 60 (regular sweat, falls from almost all sides and almost all bosses, often falls from the dungeons Haunted Cemetery bosses and the dungeons Deadwater Docks boss)
6)Dexterity – 55 (normal sweat, very often falls from Dungeons the Nest and Sprite World, does not fall from the gods)
7)Vitality – 40 (normal sweat, very often falls from the boss of Abyss of Demons, does not fall from the gods)
8)Wisdom – 75 (regular sweat, often falls from the God Ghost (the only God that falls from) and with Dungeons Haunted Cemetery)
Usually impregnation takes a very long time, but it can be very easily reduced and purchased on our website any sweat, at a low price https://realmshop.info/product-category/potions/ now you can safely go to beat out cool things from the bosses!
You can replace the Staff with (UT) Staff of Esben: +3 SPD and this Staff has 2 shots ( damage of one shot 70-90), it also has a high attack speed and its shots pass through the target, so you can clean up a large number of enemies. Drops from the ice Cave dungeon boss.
You can still further knock out t14 robe – +65 MP, +5 ATT, +15 DEF, +7 WIS, in my opinion a very good robe, giving good buffs that are very useful (you can Knock it out by killing the boss in The Nest dungeon, from the first and second boss in the Fungal Cavern dungeon, as well as from the bosses of the Lost Halls dungeon)
You can also use (UT) Water Dragon Silk Robe: +6 ATT, +12 DEF, +6 SPD, +3 WIS, a good Robe because it gives useful buffs. Falls from the blue dragon in The Lair of Draconis dungeon.
Still, I would advise you to find a good ring that will give more survival, a good example (UT) Ring of Decades – it gives +190 health, it falls from the crystals-which are located in the fungal Cavern, but this ring falls very rarely, but there is a 100% chance to get it, you can buy it on our site in the right quantity and at a very tasty price https://realmshop.info/product/ring-of-decades/
I can also recommend Ring: (UT)The Twilight Gemstone: +110 MP, +6 DEF, +6 SPD. Gives a lot of MP and what is important Def and SPD. Drops from the second boss of The Shatters dungeon.
You can replace the ability with (UT)Skullish Remains of Esben: +40 HP, -3 SPD, +4 ATT, Heal: 90, Radius: 3, Base Damage: 160, Defense Ignored: 30, but the most important peculiarity is that this ability imposes a slowdown on opponents for 2.5 seconds. Drops from the ice Cave dungeon boss.
There are kits on Necromancer, I will tell you about one-Hollow King Necromancer Set, to collect it you need:
1) (ST) Edictum Praetoris: 3 shots at 40-105 damage, high attack speed. Drops from the Undead Lair dungeon boss.
2) (ST) Toga Picta: +35 MP, +8 ATT, +13 DEF, +4 VIT, -3 DEX. Drops from the Undead Lair dungeon boss.
3) (ST) Memento Mori: +5 VIT, Damage: 400, Defense Ignored : 400, Radius: 3.5 tiles it also increases your attack by 50% and that of other players. Drops from the Ghost King mini boss.
4) (ST) Interregnum: +75 HP, +5 ATT, +5 VIT. Drops from the Ghost King mini boss.
When you collect these items, you will get a unique skin, as well as additional buffs: +100 HP, +65 MP, +20 ATT, +17 DEF, +2 DEX, +20 VIT.
That’s about it. I wish you a good game!