Showing the single result
Pets in rotmg are an important part of the gameplay.
Make it easier for the players to complete game content.
The main abilities of pets:
- Heal: “Heals you periodically”
- Magic Heal: “Restores your Magic Points periodically”
- Attack Close: “Shoots at any close-range enemies and deals heavy damage”
- Attack Mid: “Shoots at any mid-range enemies and deals medium damage”
- Attack Far: “Shoots at any nearby far-range enemies and deals light damage”
- Electric: “Zaps any enemy foolish enough to touch your pet. This attack has a chance of paralyzing your foes”
- Savage: “Your pet will run towards nearby enemies”
- Rising Fury: “Standing still will charge this attack. Begin moving to release a blast of fury that hurts nearby enemies”
- Decoy: “Distracts enemies for a short while”
Most often used abilities – heal, mheal, electric.
To obtain a pet you must get an egg.
The egg is activated in a pet yard – special location in nexus.
There are different types of pets, which are also divided into the following families:
With different possible spells and visual effects.
To improve your pet abilities you need to feed it.
There are 5 rarity of a pets in game.
You can only get common, uncommon, rare eggs in game.
And buy legendary egg at nexus.
The highest pet quality in the game – divine pet 100/100/100.