Mystic – is a long-range fighter, can be very strong in battle.
How to Unlock: Reach level 20 with Huntress and level 20 with Necromancer
1) Weapon – staff
2) The ability – Orb
3) Clothes – Robe
1) large damage from a long distance and good attack speed
2) Good movement speed-it helps to Dodge enemy shots.
3) Enough MP and high MP regeneration speed.
4) Its ability turns enemies in the area to stone, in this state, the enemies can not be hit, they do not move and they can not hit you, after they are released from the stone shell, they are cursed – an increase of 20% to all damage inflicted on them. The ability can save you from enemies when they are in such a state, you can easily escape from them, or in battle.
1) Poor survival – not enough DEF, so you need to often Dodge enemy shots and squeeze your ability in time so that the enemies can not hit you, or squeeze the Nexus (R) button.
For effective use of Mystic I recommend from the very beginning of the game to go to the shore and near the shore to pump on low level mini bosses and knock them out of these things:
1) T1 Staff (10-30 damage) – T2 Staff (15-35 damage) or T3 Staff (20-40 damage).
2) T1 Orb: Stasis Duration 3.5 sek; Curse Duration 4.5 sek.
3) T2 Robe(+3 Def +1 Wis) or T3 Robe (+4 Def +1 Wis +10 MP).
4) T1 Ring (HP, Damage).
Now the task is more difficult:
You need to reach 20 LVL and knock out the mini bosses these things:
1) T5 Robe( +6 Def +2 Wis +20 MP), or T6 Robe ( +7 Def +3 Wis +25 MP).
2) T2 Ring – T3 Ring (HP or attack) .
3) T6 Staff (40-70 damage) or T7 Staff (45-85 damage).
4) T3 Orb: +1 VIT; Stasis Duration 4.5 sek; Curse Duration 5.5 sek.
Most often falls from these mini bosses:
I advise you not to miss such buildings, they have chests in which there are useful things:
Don’t forget about the hints, they will help you find the right mini bosses
Now you have an even more difficult and responsible task. You need to go to the gods and knock these things out:
1) T8 Staff (50-90 damage).
2) T7 Robe (+8 Def +3 Wis +30 MP) – T8 Robe (+1 ATT +8 Def +4 Wis +35 MP).
3) T4 Ring (HP or Attack).
You need to beat out these gods:
The gods are strong mobs that are on the gray plate of the world. During the farm of the gods, I advise you to be very careful, as they can accumulate a huge number of them, from which very strong players sometimes die, you need to press the Nexus (R) button in time, so as not to lose all progress !
Now you need to knock these things out:
1) T11 Staff (55-100 damage) – T12 Staff (60-100 damage).
2) T12 Robe ( +3 Attack +12 Def +6 Wis +50 MP ) – T13 Robe (+4 Attack +13 Def +6 Wis +55 MP).
3) T5 ring (HP или Attack ).
4) T4 Orb: +2 VIT; Stasis Duration 5 sek; Curse Duration 6 sek. – T5 Orb: +3 VIT; Stasis Duration 5.5 sek; Curse Duration 6.5 sek; Other Effects – Berserk to self for 1.5s.
Most often, it all falls from the Oryx the Mad God 2 dungeon, which opens after Stripping bosses and mini-bosses in the world
(The image shows Oryx the Mad God )
After the defeat of this boss opens Oryx the Mad God 2
(The image shows Oryx the Mad God 2)
If you are tired of not getting things, I have a solution for that! The things you need can be easily, profitably and quickly purchased on the site https://realmshop.info/product-category/all-sets/all-sets-mystic/
Also do not forget about the character’s impregnation! Because thanks to the impregnation-your character becomes much stronger, when you reach 8/8 of the impregnation you will have:
1)Hit Points – 670 (a rare pot, highly prized in the game and falls from high-level Dungeons bosses such as: Killer Bee Queen, three Tomb of the Ancients bosses, etc)
2)Magic Points – 385 (rare pot, but not valued as much as life, also falls from high-level dungeons bosses: it often falls from the blue dragon in Lair of Draconis, from the second boss The Shaters, босса The Crawling Depths etc)
3)Attack – 60 (this is the usual sweat that can fall from all bosses and gods)
4)Defense – 25 (among all the usual pot – this is the most valuable, it also falls from almost all the bosses of the Dungeons, but does not fall from the gods)
5)Speed – 60 (regular sweat, falls from almost all sides and almost all bosses, often falls from the dungeons Haunted Cemetery bosses and the dungeons Deadwater Docks boss)
6)Dexterity – 55 (normal sweat, very often falls from Dungeons the Nest and Sprite World, does not fall from the gods)
7)Vitality – 40 (normal sweat, very often falls from the boss of Abyss of Demons, does not fall from the gods)
8)Wisdom – 75 (regular sweat, often falls from the God Ghost (the only God that falls from) and with Dungeons Haunted Cemetery)
Usually impregnation takes a very long time, but it can be very easily reduced and purchased on our website any sweat, at a low price https://realmshop.info/product-category/potions/ now you can safely go to beat out cool things from the bosses!
If you want to also deal damage with your ability, you can replace the ability with (ST)Scorchium Stone. Drops from the boss of the Abyss of Demons dungeon.
You can replace the Staff with (UT) Staff of Esben: +3 SPD and this Staff has 2 shots ( damage of one shot 70-90), it also has a high attack speed and its shots pass through the target, so you can clean up a large number of enemies. Drops from the ice Cave dungeon boss.
You can still further knock out t14 robe – +65 MP, +5 ATT, +15 DEF, +7 WIS, in my opinion a very good robe, giving good buffs that are very useful (you can Knock it out by killing the boss in The Nest dungeon, from the first and second boss in the Fungal Cavern dungeon, as well as from the bosses of the Lost Halls dungeon)
You can also use (UT) Water Dragon Silk Robe: +6 ATT, +12 DEF, +6 SPD, +3 WIS, a good Robe because it gives useful buffs. Falls from the blue dragon in The Lair of Draconis dungeon.
Still, I would advise you to find a good ring that will give more survival, a good example (UT) Ring of Decades – it gives +190 health, it falls from the crystals-which are located in the fungal Cavern, but this ring falls very rarely, but there is a 100% chance to get it, you can buy it on our site in the right quantity and at a very tasty price https://realmshop.info/product/ring-of-decades/
I can also recommend Ring: (UT)The Twilight Gemstone: +110 MP, +6 DEF, +6 SPD. Gives a lot of MP and what is important Def and SPD. Drops from the second boss of The Shatters dungeon.
You can still use a good ring (ST) Ring of the Inferno: +75 MP, +3 DEF, +4 SPD, +4 ATT. Drops from the above ground mini boss Red Demon.
On Mystic there are sets, I will tell you about one – Phylactery Mystic Set, to collect it you need:
1) (ST) The Phylactery: +2 VIT; Shots 2 and 80–100 damage. Falls with Lich minions. (This weapon)
2) (ST) Soulless Robe: +60 HP, +15 DEF. Falls with Lich minions. You can buy profitably on the site https://realmshop.info/product/soulless-robe-st-x3/
3) (ST) Soul of the Bearer: +20 MP, +2 ATT, +1 SPD, +1 DEX; Stasis Duration 6 sek; No Curse; Other Effects: Speedy to self: 3 sek and Berserk to self: 3 sek, good ability. Falls with Lich minions.
4) (ST) Ring of the Covetous Heart: +15 HP, +50 MP, +5 ATT, +8 WIS. Falls with Lich minions.
(Lich is an aboveground mini boss
When you collect these items, you will get a unique skin, as well as additional buffs: +110 HP, +110 MP, +12 ATT, +25 DEF, +3 SPD, +2 DEX, +2 VIT, +13 WIS.
By the way, I can say that collecting a set is a very long occupation and there is always a risk of death, so I can tell you how to do it very quickly, profitably and without risks, it can be very easily purchased on the site https://realmshop.info/product/phylactery-mystic-set/
That’s about it. I wish you an interesting and successful game!