To open it, you need to reach 5 LVL on Archer
1) Ulta-he is covered with his invisibility cloak and strangely becomes invisible, very effectively used against enemies, because during invisibility it can not be hit
2) VERY fast attack speed
3) Fast movement speed, so you can effectively Dodge shots
1) You can easily die if there is no mana on the ult and due to the fact that you need to deal with your enemies in the middle distance, you need to be able to press the Nexus (R) button in time, as well as Dodge shots. It’s important to keep an eye on your mana usage and be strategic with your ability to ensure you have enough to heal when needed.
In order to effectively use the Rogue, at the beginning you need to rock a little on the beach and near the beach and try to knock out :
1) t1( 20-70 damage) – t3 dagger (25-80 damage)
2) t2 (6 Def) – t3 light Armor (+7 def)
3) t1 Cloak – 3 sek Invisible
4)t1 ring ( preferably on HP or Attack)
Then pump on the usual mini bosses up to 20 LVL and knock them out
1) T6 light Armor (+10 def and +2 Dex )
2) T6 dagger (35-60 damage and 150% Rate of Fire )
3) t2 (+3 spd) – t3 Cloak (+5 spd)
4) t2 – t3 ring (preferably HP or attack)
it all often falls off these mini bosses:
Do not forget about the hints in the game, they can help you a lot in finding the right mini boss
I also recommend not to miss such buildings, they have chests – which often contain useful things
After you have done all this, you need to go farm the gods and knock them out:
1) T8 dagger (80-160 damage)
2) t7 (+12 DEF, +2 DEX ) – t8 light Armor (+13 DEF, +3 DEX)
3) T4 ring (HP or Attack)
The gods are strong mobs that are on the gray plate of the world. During the farm of the gods, I advise you to be very careful, since they can accumulate a huge number of them, from which very strong players sometimes die, you need to press the Nexus (R) button in time, so as not to lose all progress !
The photo shows a clear example of how I almost died from a crowd of gods !
After achieving this goal, you can knock out:
1) Т11 (90-175 damage) – t12 Dagger (95-175 damage) (often falls from the first and third boss of the Shatters)
2) t12 light Armor (+17 DEF, +4 DEX )
3) T4 (+3 DEX +5 SPD) -T5 Cloak (+4 DEX +5 SPD)
4)T5 ring (HP or Attack )
– most often, it all falls from the Oryx the Mad God 2 dungeon, which opens after Stripping bosses and mini-bosses in the world
(The image shows Oryx the Mad God )
After the defeat of this boss opens Oryx the Mad God 2
(The image shows Oryx the Mad God 2)
If you are tired of not getting things, I have a solution for that! The things you need can be easily, profitably and quickly purchased on the site https://realmshop.info/product-category/all-sets/all-sets-rogue/
Also do not forget about the character’s impregnation! Because thanks to the impregnation-your character becomes much stronger, when you reach 8/8 of the impregnation you will have:
1)Hit Points – 670 (a rare pot, highly prized in the game and falls from high-level Dungeons bosses such as: Killer Bee Queen, three Tomb of the Ancients bosses, etc)
2)Magic Points – 385 (rare pot, but not valued as much as life, also falls from high-level dungeons bosses: it often falls from the blue dragon in Lair of Draconis, from the second boss The Shaters, босса The Crawling Depths etc)
3)Attack – 60 (this is the usual sweat that can fall from all bosses and gods)
4)Defense – 25 (among all the usual pot – this is the most valuable, it also falls from almost all the bosses of the Dungeons, but does not fall from the gods)
5)Speed – 60 (regular sweat, falls from almost all sides and almost all bosses, often falls from the dungeons Haunted Cemetery bosses and the dungeons Deadwater Docks boss)
6)Dexterity – 55 (normal sweat, very often falls from Dungeons the Nest and Sprite World, does not fall from the gods)
7)Vitality – 40 (normal sweat, very often falls from the boss of Abyss of Demons, does not fall from the gods)
8)Wisdom – 75 (regular sweat, often falls from the God Ghost (the only God that falls from) and with Dungeons Haunted Cemetery)
Usually impregnation takes a very long time, but it can be very easily reduced and purchased on our website any sweat, at a low price https://realmshop.info/product-category/potions/ now you can safely go to beat out cool things from the bosses!
I advise you to knock it out (ST )Symbiotic Ripper(117–190 damage)- impressive damage output, beating Etherite up to about 37/95 Def. drop from boss of the dungeon The Crawling Depths
Still, I would advise you to find a good ring that will give more survival, a good example (UT) Ring of Decades – it gives +190 health, it falls from the crystals-which are located in the fungal Cavern, but this ring falls very rarely, but there is a 100% chance to get it, you can buy it on our site in the right quantity and at a very tasty price https://realmshop.info/product/ring-of-decades/
Another ring that is very different for Rogue is (ST) Rusty Cuffs – +70 HP, +5 DEF, +5 SPD, it falls from the mobs of the dungeon Lost Halls
It is also desirable to replace the armor with (UT)Spectral Cloth Armor (+3 ATT, +14 DEF, +3 SPD, +3 DEX) – (Drops from the boss Davy Jones’s Locker)
For Rogue there is a set-Skuld2 The ReGhostening Set – to collect it you need:
1) (ST)Etherate Dagger – this dagger has good damage, but not much attack speed. Drops from the fourth and last boss of the Haunted Cemetery dungeon
2) (ST)Mantle of Skuld- +9 DEF, +7 WIS, +100 MP. Drops from the first and last boss of the Haunted Cemetery dungeon
3) (ST)Ghastly Drape: Invisible for 5 seconds and still its feature is that it releases 10 shells, damage of one shell = 100 damage, when the projectile hits the enemy, it imposes a Paralyze effect on it. Drops from the third and last boss of the Haunted Cemetery dungeon
4) (ST)Spectral Ring of Horrors- +50 MP, +2 SPD, +2 VIT, +2 WIS, +2 DEX, +3 DEF. Drops from the first and last boss of the Haunted Cemetery dungeon.
When you collect all the items, you will get a unique skin, and additional buffs: +80 HP, +180 MP, +9 ATT, +12 DEF, +2 SPD, +11 DEX, +2 VIT, +9 WIS
Still can tell Pro one plus Rogue – this can be said endless invisibility, have almost all cloak recharge 1 sec and if you have a pet good rarity, which has Magic Heal, then for the time that you will spend in invisibility he you will fill up mana and you again can use Cloak. This is especially combined with (UT)Mirror Cloak, because the invisibility of this Cloak lasts as much as 7 seconds and recharge 1 second. Use.
That’s about it. May your Luck follow you!!!