This is a fork of Atomizer’s Muledump.
This tool allows you to list contents of all your accounts in a single page (characters, their stats and items, items in vaults). Also it generates a summary of all the items – you probably saw screenshots of these in trading forum (example).
The point of playing the game is to have fun. Muling is not fun. I am trying to increase overall fun ratio by decreasing amount of time spent fussing with mules and storagekeeping.
Currently due to how Deca handles requests to ROTMG servers a browser extension is required to use this Muledump.
See the Requirements page for more information.
Head over to Installation and Setup in the wiki for a detailed setup guide.
The current version is Jakcodex/Muledump v9.6.
Muledump Online is available hosted on Github here.
All released versions are available for download here.
Muledump Online Version
- Open https://jakcodex.github.io/muledump/muledump.html
- Returning users can upload a backup or import their existing accounts.js file
- New users will be guided through first time setup
- This version runs entirely on your local computer and is updated automatically with new releases
- All user and account data submitted and stored in this version never leaves your computer
Muledump Local Version
- Unzip the latest muledump release
- First time users will be guided thru Muledump setup
- Returning users are ready to go immediately
- Manage all of your ROTMG accounts from a single interface
- SetupTools – An easy to use, browser-based user interface for managing Muledump
- Groups Manager – Account grouping and ordering utility to customize the Muledump accounts list
- Muledump Online – Load Muledump directly from Github using SetupTools
- One Click Login – Login to your accounts via Exalt, the browser or Flash Projector with one click
- Storage Compression – Store more data in the browser than previously possible
- Muledump Totals – Filtering on fame bonus, feed power, soulbound, tradeable, ut, and st, and specified accounts, and easy switching between pre-defined totals configs
- White Bag Tracker – Track your white bag collection the way you want to
- Archive Backups – Backup and restore Muledump with account data to prevent having to reload unnecessarily
- Skin Wardrobe – View all skins owned by your accounts
- MuleQueue – Task queuing to control the flow of requests from Muledump
- Vault display is fully customizable and comes with four pre-defined layouts
- Full character skin and dye support in portraits
- Character sorting by fame, exp, total fame, class, active time, maxed stats, and custom lists
- Custom character lists allow you to create custom Muledump account layouts showing only characters you specify
- Exporting works with the following modes: text, csv, json, image, imgur, paste
- Fully compliant with Deca rate limiting
Link to the full Guide