Huntress – is a class of long-range combat, according to the statistics of the class – this is the same to Archer.
How to Unlock: Reach level 20 with Rogue and level 20 with Archer.
- Weapon – Bow
- Ability – Trap
- Clothes – Light Armor
- His ability – he throws a trap in an arc at the selected point (just like the Assassin), when enemies enter the radius of the trap (the radius of the trap is half the radius of the explosion), it explodes and causes damage to enemies and imposes a slowdown, if you throw it directly at the enemies, it will immediately explode.
- Mostly, Bow shots penetrate enemies through – this is very useful for hitting large clusters of enemies.
- Bow also has a few shots, mostly from one to three shots for a time, this also helps a lot for quick annihilating enemies.
- Good movement speed and attack speed.
- Small stock of MP.
- Not very good survival rate, you can die very easily, you need to be able to Dodge shots, as well as at the right time press the Nexus button (R).
For effective use of Huntress, I recommend to start with a little pumping on and near the shore, and get these things:
- T1(20-50 damage) – T3 Bow (30-65 damage).
- T2 Light Armor (6 Def) – T3 Light Armor (+7 def).
- T1 Trap: damage 60; Effect Duration 3 sek.
- T1 Ring (HP or Attack)
Then boost on the usual mini bosses up to 20 LVL and get:
- T6 Light Armor (+10 def and +2 Dex ).
- T6 Bow (30-55 damage – 2 shots).
- T3 Trap: +2 ATT; damage 200; Effect Duration 4.5 sek.
- T2 – T3 ring (HP or Attack).
Often drops with these mini bosses:
Do not forget about the hints in the game, they can help you a lot in finding the right mini boss.
I also recommend not to miss such buildings, they have chests – which often contain useful things.
After achieving this goal, we go to the gods and get these things:
- T8 Bow (40-61 damage and 3 shots)
- t7 Light Armor (+12 DEF, +2 DEX ) – t8 Light Armor (+13 DEF, +3 DEX)
- T4 ring (HP or Attack)
What drops from these gods:
The gods are strong mobs which are located on the gray plate of the world. During the farm of the gods, I advise you to be very careful, as they can accumulate a huge number of them, from which very strong players sometimes die, you need to press the Nexus (R) button in time, so as not to lose all progress !
After achieving this goal, you can get:
- Т11 Bow (49-70 damage и 3 shots ) – t12 Bow (50-75 damage и 3 shots) (often with 1 and 3, the boss of The Shatters)
- T12 Light Armor (+17 DEF, +4 DEX )
- T4 Trap: +3 ATT; damage 260; Effect Duration 5 sek, – T5 Trap: +4 ATT; damage 300; Effect Duration 5.5 sek.
- T5 ring (HP or Attack )
Most often, it all drops from the Oryx the Mad God 2 dungeon, which opens after Stripping the bosses in the world.
(The image shows Oryx the Mad God )
After the defeating this boss opens Oryx the Mad God 2.
(The image shows Oryx the Mad God 2)
Also do not forget about the character’s stats! Because thanks to the maxing – your character becomes much stronger, when you reach 8/8:
Also do not forget about the character’s impregnation! Because thanks to the impregnation-your character becomes much stronger, when you reach 8/8 of the impregnation you will have:
- Hit Points – 700 (a rare pot, much appreciated in game and drops from high-level Dungeons bosses such as: Killer Bee Queen, three Tomb of the Ancients bosses, etc)
- Magic Points – 252 (rare pot, but not valued as much as life, also drops from high-level dungeons bosses: it often frops from the blue dragon in Lair of Draconis, from the second boss The Shaters, The Crawling Depths etc)
- Attack – 75 (this is the common pot, that can drops from all bosses and gods)
- Defense – 25 (among all the common pot – this is the most valuable, it also drops from almost all the bosses of the Dungeons, but does not drop from the gods)
- Speed – 50 (common pot, that drops from almost all gods and bosses, often drops from the dungeons Haunted Cemetery bosses and the dungeons Deadwater Docks boss)
- Dexterity – 50 (common pot, very often drops from Dungeons the Nest and Sprite World, does not drops from the gods)
- Vitality – 40 (common pot, very often drops from the boss of Abyss of Demons, does not drops from the gods)
- Wisdom – 50 (common pot, often drops from the God Ghost (the only God that drops from) and with Dungeons Haunted Cemetery)
Now you can safely go to beat out cool things from the bosses!
I recommend you to drop (UT)Leaf Bow (115-170 damage) – this bow is good, due to it is very fast – it drops from the Woodland Labyrinth boss.
(ST)Deathless Crossbow – good Bow with a high damage. Drops from the Cursed Library boss.
I also recommend you finding this armor (ST)Hollyhock Hide: +10 DEF, + 8 DEX, + 5 VIT, + 3 SPD, this item is good not only because it gives good buffs, but also when taking damage, it has a 10% chance of getting 10 DEX for 5 seconds, reloading 5 seconds. It drops from the dungeon boss Woodland Labyrinth.
It is also desirable to replace the armor with (UT)Spectral Cloth Armor (+3 ATT, +14 DEF, +3 SPD, +3 DEX) – (Drops from the boss Davy Jones’s Locker)
I would advise you to find a good ring that will give more survival, a good example is (UT) Ring of Decades – it gives +190 health, it drops from the crystals-which are located in the Fungal Cavern, but this ring drops very rarely, but there is a 100% chance to get it.
Another superb ring is (UT) The Forgotten Crown (+110 HP, +6 ATT, +6 DEX) – this ring has everything, what Archer needs. It drops from the third boss of the Shatters, but you could get it rarely and it will be problematic to get it!
I advise you to (ST)Amulet of Drakefyre: +115 HP, +5 SPD. It gives a good survival and movement speed, that can be very useful for Huntress. Drops from the purple and black dragon in the Lair of Draconis dungeon.
I recommend you to replace the ability with T6 Giantcatcher Trap:+5 ATT, +20 HP, +20 MP damage 300; Effect uration is 6 second. Drops from the Oryx the Mad God 2 dungeon and from all the bosses of the Shatters dungeon.
Still a good ability (UT) Coral Venom Trap: +2 SPD, +2 DEX; Damage 350, this trap has a Paralyze effect for 3 seconds. Drops from the Ocean Trench boss.
There are sets for Huntress, now I will tell you about one in more detail: Horticultural Huntress Set – to collect it you need:
1) (ST)Bergenia Bow: 160–195 damage, fast attack speed and shots of this Bow pass through the enemy’s armor. Drops from the treasure of the dungeon Woodland Labyrinth.
2) (ST)Hollyhock Hide: +10 DEF, + 8 DEX, + 5 VIT, + 3 SPD, this armor is good not only because it gives good buffs, but also when receiving damage, it has a 10% chance of getting 10 DEX for 5 seconds, reloading 5 seconds. Drops from the Woodland Labyrinth dungeon boss.
3) (ST)Lifebringing Lotus: +40 MP, +5 DEX; damage 0; this ability completely changes the class, it imposes the effect of Healing and Berserk for 4 seconds. Drops from the Magic Woods dungeon boss.
4) (ST)Chrysanthemum Corsage: +70 MP, +5 SPD, +7 DEX. Drops from a squirrel in the Woodland Labyrinth dungeon.
When you collect all the items, you will get a unique skin, and additional buffs: +100 HP, +140 MP, +13 DEF, +21 SPD, +33 DEX, +5 VIT.
That’s all about it. I wish you a good game!