What is it?
This tool allows you to list contents of all your accounts in a single page (characters, their stats and items, items in vaults). Also it generates a summary of all the items – you probably saw screenshots of these in trading forum.
The point of playing the game is to have fun. Muling is not fun. I am trying to increase overall fun ratio by decreasing amount of time spent fussing with mules and storagekeeping.
To use a muledamp:
- You need to use Jaki CORS extension (Firefox version and Chrome version) or any other CORS extension
- Download muledump version(but don’t update the muledamp version automatically)
To use OneClickLogin
- You need to install AutoIt and AutoHotkey and get Current Version (NOT V2 Alpha)
- You need to change the path in the end of mulelogin.au3 (see below), the default value is “Path\Jaki-Muledump-Wawa-Update-master” (you can edit it with notepad)
In my case, I need to change
$muledumpPath = "Path\Jaki-Muledump-Wawa-Update-master\"into
$muledumpPath = "D:\Desktop\Jaki-Muledump-Wawa-Update-master\"
- You need to reinstall mulelogin.au3 (double click on it and select “Try Again”)
- You need to enable One Click Login in Muledump (Go to Setup -> Settings -> Enable One Click Login : Yes)
- Click the arrow icon in Muledump, it will show an empty command prompt.
- Wait a bit, then close it. This step is to get your clientToken
- After closing it, the game will launch
If there is some kind of error :
- Look in muledump folder, open a file called quickLaunch.ini (not the .ahk :p)
- If clientToken is empty :
- Double click on quickLaunch.ahk, wait there is a command prompt, then close it.
- You get some error message, it’s all good. Now go look inside the .ini file
- If it has clientToken, you can just use the arrow in muledump, otherwise, write your clientToken using fiddler
- If user/pass is empty, it means muledump didn’t give info to .au3
- If all info are correct, it means the .ahk is having issues
Shiny Wawa Option Update (with Pet Integration!) :
Dungeon Stats on your account :
Gift/Other Stats on your account :