How to Unlock: Reach level 20 with Knight and Ninja.
1) Weapon – Katana
2) Ulta – Wakizashi
3) Clothes – Heavy Armor
1) Due to the fact that it uses Heavy Armor and it has a good HP regeneration – this increases its survival rate
2) High damage and very fast attack speed
3) His ulta – Wakizashi are used by Samurai to perform a slash attack across the player’s line of aim. The intersection of this attack is centered on the crosshair unless the crosshair is too far from the player, in which case they intersect at maximum range. Higher tiered (and most untiered) wakizashi can inflict the Exposed status effect, which reduces the target’s defense by 20.
4) High speed of movement-easier to Dodge enemy shots
1)Small margin MP
2)Melee, you need to Dodge shots very often, and you also need to be able to press the Nexus (R) button so as not to lose all progress.
For effective use of Samurai, you need to start pumping on low-level mini-bosses on the shore, near the shore and knock out these items:
1) T1 Katana (30-75 damage) – T2 Katana (35-80 damage)
2) T1 (+5 def) – T2 Heavy Armor (+6 def)
3) T1 Wakizashi (+1 DEX and 250-350 damage – 2 shots)
Now the task is more difficult – Then pump on the usual mini bosses up to 20 LVL and knock them out
1) T6 Heavy Armor(+12 def )
2) T2 Wakizashi (+2 DEX and 200-300 damage – 3 shots) – T3 Wakizashi (+3 DEX and 300-400 damage, and Inflicts Exposed for 1s – 3 shots)
3) T5 Katana (55-105 damage) – T6 Katana (75-110 damage)
4) T2 – T3 ring (HP, and attack)
These things often fall out of these mini bosses:
Do not forget about the hints in the game, they can help you a lot in finding the right mini boss
I also recommend not to miss such buildings, they have chests – which often contain useful things
After you have done all this, you need to go farm the gods and knock them out
1) T8 Katana (90-150 damage)
2) T7 Heavy Armors (+13 def)
3) T4 ring (HP and Attack)
The gods are strong mobs that are on the gray plate of the world. During the farm of the gods, I advise you to be very careful, since they can accumulate a huge number of them, from which very strong players sometimes die, you need to press the Nexus (R) button in time, so as not to lose all progress !
After achieving this goal, you can knock out:
1) Т11 Katana (120-175 damage) – t12 Katana (135-180 damage)
2) t12 Heavy Armors (+23 Def)
3) T4 Wakizashi (+4 DEX, 250-350 damage and Inflicts Exposed for 2s – 4 shots) -T5 Wakizashi (+5 DEX, 300-450 damage and Inflicts Exposed for 3s – 4 shots)
4)T5 ring (HP and Attack )
Most often, it all falls from the Oryx the Mad God 2 dungeon, which opens after Stripping bosses and mini-bosses in the world
(The image shows Oryx the Mad God )
After the defeat of this boss opens Oryx the Mad God 2
(The image shows Oryx the Mad God 2)
If you are tired of not getting things, I have a solution for that! The things you need can be easily, profitably and quickly purchased on the site https://realmshop.info/product-category/all-sets/all-sets-samurai/
Also do not forget about the character’s impregnation! Because thanks to the impregnation-your character becomes much stronger, when you reach 8/8 of the impregnation you will have:
1)Hit Points – 670 (a rare pot, highly prized in the game and falls from high-level Dungeons bosses such as: Killer Bee Queen, three Tomb of the Ancients bosses, etc)
2)Magic Points – 385 (rare pot, but not valued as much as life, also falls from high-level dungeons bosses: it often falls from the blue dragon in Lair of Draconis, from the second boss The Shaters, босса The Crawling Depths etc)
3)Attack – 60 (this is the usual sweat that can fall from all bosses and gods)
4)Defense – 25 (among all the usual pot – this is the most valuable, it also falls from almost all the bosses of the Dungeons, but does not fall from the gods)
5)Speed – 60 (regular sweat, falls from almost all sides and almost all bosses, often falls from the dungeons Haunted Cemetery bosses and the dungeons Deadwater Docks boss)
6)Dexterity – 55 (normal sweat, very often falls from Dungeons the Nest and Sprite World, does not fall from the gods)
7)Vitality – 40 (normal sweat, very often falls from the boss of Abyss of Demons, does not fall from the gods)
8)Wisdom – 75 (regular sweat, often falls from the God Ghost (the only God that falls from) and with Dungeons Haunted Cemetery)
Usually impregnation takes a very long time, but it can be very easily reduced and purchased on our website any sweat, at a low price https://realmshop.info/product-category/potions/ now you can safely go to beat out cool things from the bosses!
You can replace the Katana with (ST) Quartz Cutter: this Katana is good because it has 3 shots – each shot has 72-84 damage, with this Katana it is better to hit the enemy at close range, so that all three shots hit him, but this increases the chance of dying. Drops from the boss to the Crystal Entity dungeons.
Still, I would advise you to find a good ring that will give more survival, a good example (UT) Ring of Decades – it gives +190 health, it falls from the crystals-which are located in the fungal Cavern, but this ring falls very rarely, but there is a 100% chance to get it, you can buy it on our site in the right quantity and at a very tasty price https://realmshop.info/product/ring-of-decades/
I also want to note one ring – this is (ST) Amulet of Drakefyre: +115 HP, +5 SPD. Gives good survival and speed. Falls from a purple dragon in the lair of Draconis dungeon.
You can still use this armor – (ST) Zaarvox’s Heart
Still can advise (UT) Breastplate of New Life: +160 HP, +14 DEF – gives a good survival rate. Drops from the Lost Halls dungeon c boss Marble Colossus.
It is even better to replace Ulta with T6 Wakizashi: In my opinion this is the best Ulta on Samurai
For Samurai there are sets, I want to tell you about one Akuma Slayer Set, but to collect it you need:
1) (ST)Kazekiri: 100–120 and 2 shots. Drops from the dungeon boss Mountain Temple.
2) (ST)Kamishimo: +14 DEF, +60 HP, +4 DEX – also good armor for Samurai. Drops from the Mountain Temple dungeon boss.
3) (ST)Ryu’s Blade: +2 ATT and 125–250 – 4 shots, Inflicts Exposed for 3.5 seconds. Drops from the Mountain Temple dungeon Treasury.
4) (ST)Akuma’s Tear: +30 HP, +40 MP, +3 DEX. Drops from the Mountain Temple dungeon Treasury.
When you collect all the items, you will get a unique skin, as well as additional buffs: +190 HP, +40 MP, +5 ATT, +24 DEF, +4 SPD, +7 DEX.
That’s about it. Good luck!!!